Due to our organisational growth in 2017 we are immediately looking for an energetic and experienced person to develop and manage our operational systems and processes. We are looking for an individual who will work closely with the leadership team to develop and support best practices that guarantee organisational well-being and help us in continuing to expand our reach.
This role will be reporting to the General Manager and working collaboratively with programme staff who are committed to improving the lives of young people and their whānau in Aotearoa.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise and develop a broad range of operational skills while working in a supportive environment alongside highly talented individuals.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline our operational processes and work with our strategic partners.
- Oversight and upkeep of communications systems, CRM/database and G-Suite.
- Future Government contract application and documentation.
- Grants and Donations management (xero/CRM) and reporting.
- Health and Safety administration and documentation.
- Assisting the GM with the preparation of board papers and external reports.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV and expression of interest to email@example.com by 27th April 2018. We look forward to hearing from you 🙂